Do please link to sparbankenskane.se, but we appreciate that you follow the guidelines below.
- Do not violate another party's rights
- Are not perceived as being immoral, offensive, insulting, racist, violent or otherwise unsuitable
- Do not violate a law, ordinance or other official instruction
Linking in the text
When you link to us directly within a text or through text links we appreciate that the word "Sparbanken Skane" is included in the link. It is best for the visitor with an as explicit link as possible.
- With general linking to our start page the link's name shall be 'Sparbanken Skane', 'To Sparbanken Skane's website' etc.
- With specific linking to a service, function or subdivision the link's name shall explain where the link takes you, e.g. 'To Sparbanken Skane's car loans', 'To Sparbanken Skane's mortgage loans', 'Read more about Sparbanken Skane's car loans' etc. This type of explanatory text can also be placed in a title tag.
- The linking shall be placed so it is clear that Sparbanken Skane is not the sender of the content on the pages that link to Sparbanken Skane.
Linking with logotype
The logotype's file name should always include the name 'Sparbanken Skåne'. Links that include our logotype need to be approved by Sparbanken Skane before publication. For approval, e-mail the proposed link, including positioning on the website, to email@example.com.
It is also important that you do not modify the logotype, e.g. by expanding or condensing it, separating the symbol from the name or otherwise changing its basic shape or proportions. The logotype must be placed against a black, white or other neutral background. If the background is of another colour, the logotype must be placed against a black or white plate (including the free area that must surround it).